$400 FOR ALL GRADES!
- You need a valid checking account, savings account, or credit card from which monthly payments can be withdrawn.
- Payments can be made online via Paypal.
- Payments are nonrefundable.
Laptops (Windows or MAC) are highly suggested and compatible with the software that will be used. Chromebooks and tablets are not recommended.
When two or more children in the same family are enrolled in Teacher’s PETS Virtual Academy at the same time, all children in the family are eligible for the TPVA Family Discount of 10% reduction on tuition.
If a family has been receiving the discount, then later finds itself with only one student who remains enrolled in TPVA for any reason (such as when a sibling withdraws from the program, transfers to another school, or graduates from TPVA), the family will not be eligible for the discount the next time the remaining student enrolls in a course.
Parents, please feel free to use this letter for sponsorship for your tuition and fees.
How to Apply for Discounts
Contact us to request your discount. The discount is not available if you enroll online.
- Only one discount is allowed per family. Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Discounts apply to tuition only; shipping and handling are not discounted.
- Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
At Teacher’s PETS Virtual Academy, each grade level requires completion of one full-year course each in math, science, language arts, and social studies, plus one art or music course. Additional courses are an extra fee. Total cost for the year: $4800 Payment option per month: $480
Tuition is in U.S. dollars. Shipping and handling charges apply to all courses that include materials.
A full course load at the middle school level is five full-year courses — four in core subjects, plus one elective. Additional electives are an extra fee.
NOTE: Some language arts courses require additional reading materials, which students must provide for themselves by borrowing or purchasing at their own expense. For details, see the course descriptions in the course catalog. Total cost for the year: $5200 Payment option per month: $520
Tuition is in U.S. dollars. Shipping and handling charges apply to courses that include workbooks.
Diploma-seeking, full-time students generally take 5-6 full-credit courses per year, with a goal of earning at least the minimum 21 credits to graduate within four years, as in a traditional high school program. Course options and prices vary; for example, a science course that includes labs will cost a little more, and correspondence (print-based) courses cost a little less. But a student can generally expect a full year of full-time high school courses to cost between $4900 and $5600, depending on the course options you choose. Payment option per month: Between $490 and $560
The 2020—21 school year calendar for Teacher’s PETS Virtual Academy.
- August 24, 2020: First Day of School
- September 7, 2020: Labor Day—No Class
- October 14–16, 2020: October Break—No Class
- November 11, 2020: Veterans’ Day—No Class
- November 25–27, 2020: Thanksgiving Break—No Class
- December 18, 2020: First Semester Ends
- December 21, 2020 – January 1, 2021: Winter Break
- January 6, 2021: Second Semester Starts
- January 18, 2021: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day—No Class
- February 15, 2021: Presidents’ Day—No Class
- March 29–April 2, 2021: Spring Break—No Class
- May 10 – 12, 2021: Schoolwide Field Trip – Dollywood/Dollywood Splash Park–Pigeon Forge, TN (contingent on Covid19)
- May 28, 2021: Last Day of School