To apply for the $350 scholarship, please follow these directions:
Write a 500-word essay that outlines your academic and career goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals and why this scholarship would help.
- Email your essay to the scholarship committee at email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Application.”
- In the email, please include your name, contact information (email and phone number), and the school you currently attend.
- The application deadline is March 15, 2023. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The scholarship committee will review all applications and select a winner based on the quality of the essay and the applicant’s potential to achieve their goals.
The winner will be notified by email and will receive the scholarship funds via a check in the mail or direct deposit, depending on their preference.
It is important to carefully review the requirements for each scholarship and make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying. To be eligible for the $350 scholarship, high school graduating seniors must meet the following criteria:
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
- Plan to attend a college or university in the upcoming academic year.
- Provide proof of acceptance to a college or university in the form of an acceptance letter.